Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Congratulations card for a friend's wedding



I made this for my college roomate today. I made another one for a friend who got married the same day as Ben and I. Our ninth anniversary is this month on the 19th. Nine years! I used Bashful blue card stock and close to cocoa designer series papers, close to cocoa and bashful blue inks and close to cocoa taffeta ribbon. I just ordered a whole pack of bashful blue and so saffron card stock. I make so many cards with them! The stamp sets are Congrats (SAB 2009) and of course, Circle Circus. (Don't worry, I've ordered a new stamp set. Ha ha.) I also used my favorite technique - punches! I used the scallop circle, the scallop edge, and various circle punches. I'll share the quote I put on the inside too. It is appropriate for the occasion.

"I used to believe that marriage would diminish me, reduce my options. That you had to be someone less to live with someone else when, of course, you have to be someone more." Candace Bergen

No comments:

Post a Comment